The Life Coaching course is a three-part distance learning course for those wanting to obtain a Life Coaching certification. Life coaching is a practice which aims at helping clients determine and achieve personal goals, and life coaching courses teach multiple methods of life coaching training, that life coaches apply to assist clients with the process of setting and reaching personal goals.
Life coaching is an exciting, exhilarating, effective and transformational career opportunity. The coaching journey aims to leave you refreshed, inspired and ready for action, and the Life Coaching course is structured with the same objectives in mind. The aim of the course is to equip aspiring life coaches with the skills they need to give prospective clients what they are looking for – a coach to really listen to them and give honest feedback mainly around the issues of management, career and business. Coaching is not targeted at psychological illness and life coaches are neither therapists nor consultants.
- Part 1: The life coaching journey, which covers the stages of the life coaching journey; preparing for coaching; self-awareness, prepare for change, your beliefs, taking stock of the present, setting goals and celebrating success.
- Part 2: The professional coach, which covers developing key skills, conducting coaching sessions and coaching ethics.
- Part 3: Basic life skills, which covers dealing with diversity, problem solving and decision making, interpersonal relationships and trauma.
The course supports you until you have the confidence to:
- Help your clients/yourself to realize what they/you really want in life
- Channel your clients’/your own actions to reach optimal results
- Assist your clients/yourself to successfully realize and achieve their/your own future goals
- Aid your clients/yourself in the understanding that everything does not have to be perfect for them to be happy
Interested in making a living as a life coach?
If you are in search of a life coach, or want to become a life coach, then this course is for you. This course will assist you in honing your talents and turning your skills into a lucrative business. Remember, everyone has the potential to be an extraordinary answer to someone else’s questions.
Study period: up to 9 months
Assignment based. No tests. No exams.
All you have to do to get started is to register. You will receive your course material within 10- 12 working days of registration, after which you start studying towards your Academy of York certificate.
There are NO exams, NO tests, only assignments that you can complete from the comfort of your own home.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, AAT and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
|Course Name: Life Coaching (LIF01S)|
|Price Before bursary||R8,750|
|Price after bursary||R5,250|
|Once off payment price||R4,725|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 15 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary