Workplace Education & Training Online Course
1 Month online access
ACCREDITATION: FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and ICB, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
As part of the SABPP accredited National Diploma: Human Resources management and Practices Support RPL process, Assessor Training is a core unit standard. Evidence needs to be shown against this unit standard. Many candidates struggle to obtain the necessary evidence against this unit standard as they do not work in the ETD industry but work in a corporate environment. This workshop will assist you in building the necessary evidence for you to be declared competent against this unit standard, as well as how to gather sufficient and appropriate evidence as part of the RPL process.
- The NQF system and the Skills development Act
- Assessment principles and methods
- Assessment processes and procedures
- Evidence gathering and presentation
- Recognition of prior learning
During this workshop with the Academy of York you will have:
- Completed all the legislated evidence that is needed for this unit standard
- No additional portfolio building required against this unit standard
- A Statement of results against the Assessor Unit Standard that will allow you to register as an Assessor in your industry going forward
All you have to do to get started is to register for the online workshop. All course material required for the online workshop will be provided through the online portal by Academy of York. This unit standard will be assessed by means of Knowledge and Practical Assessments. Once you have completed this workshop, you will receive a statement of results for Unit Standard 115753.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
Back to AOY Online
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Online Course Tutorial
Meet your Lecturer
Masters in Ed. Psychology, CTT Evaluator and HR & Labour Relations Practitioner (SABPP)