This Accredited National Qualification is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads. The learners who achieve this qualification will be able to demonstrate competencies in management relating to Planning, Organising, Leading, Controlling and Ethics.
Overall, this qualification will ensure that learners are capable of:
- Developing plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organising resources in accordance with a developed plan.
- Leading a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring performance to ensure compliance to a plan.
- Making decisions based on a code of ethics.
- The Management Environment
- Fundamentals of Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Recruiting & Inducting Staff & HIV Awareness
- Managing Performance
- Fundamental Oral Communication Skills
- Fundamental Written Communication Skills
- Fundamental Numeracy Skills
|Price Before Bursary||R24 000.00|
|Price After Bursary||R14 400.00|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
|1: Once Off Payment (No Registration Fee)|
|Once Off Payment Price||R13 200.00|
Once Off Payment
|2: Payment Plan|
|Registration Fee||R1 300.00|
|Payment Plan||R700.00 over 20.6 Months|
*Please Complete the form to get one of our Support Consultants to contact you regarding a Payment Plan
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
Need Help Choosing The Right Course?
Complete your details below and one of our Student Advisor will call you back