This NQF aligned programme is for people who are or want to be appointed in the Supply Chain Management division within the workplace.
During this course, the student will cover the following Unit Standards:
- 113835: Manage Logistics operations
- 336704: Prepare products for transportation; manage the return of goods and warehousing
- 336703: Design a distribution network
- 336720: Conduct demand forecasting and develop supply and capacity plans to meet demand
- 336705: Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of international trade and execute international purchase
- 336707: Demonstrate an understanding of the key issues important for compliance with corporate governance principles and social responsibility.
Study period: up to 6 months
Assessment and Award
Students will have to successfully complete knowledge based assessments and practical work based activities on each of the Unit Standards. On successful completion of this students will receive an Academy of York Supply Chain Management: Operations Certificate.
|Price Before Bursary||R8 167.00|
|Price After Bursary||R4 900.00|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
|1: Once Off Payment|
|Once Off Payment Price||R4 500.00|
|PAY NOW and SAVE 10% on the COURSE FEE
*NO REGISTRATION FEES
|2: Payment Plan|
|Payment Plan||R400.00 over 12.3 Months|
*Please Complete the form to get one of our Support Consultants to contact you regarding a Payment Plan
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
”My study with academy of York it was nicely and good the way your college represent to the students who a studying there . I do appreciate that keep it up.”
“I was contacted during my course to see how I was getting on and whether I needed any help. My final assignment was due at the end of February, but due to a postal strike it got to AOY late. They were very understanding and did not penalise me. I received a lot of encouragement through e-mails during my course. Thanks for everything AOY”
“Thank you Academy of York for making my dream come true. I will use the skills I acquired through AOY for the rest of my life!”
Need Help Choosing The Right Course?
Complete your details below and one of our Student Advisor will call you back