Module 3 of National Diploma: Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution NQF L5 SAQA ID 93994
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 35 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Draft an employment contract
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (Act 75 if 1997)
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Labour Relations Act with respect to Collective Agreements and Bargaining Councils
- Interpret and apply provisions of the Labour Relations Act relating to organizational rights
- Interpret and apply the codes of good practice and guidelines in the Labour Relations Act and Sectoral Determination
- Interpret and apply employment equity legislation to industry charters
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Study period: Up to 6 months
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Labour Relation Statutes (LR03ST)|
|Price Before bursary||R10 000|
|Price after bursary||R6 000*|
|Once off payment price||R5 500|
|Payment Plan||R400 over 15 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
”I am currently working as an HR Officer/Learning Coordinator for Mercedes-Benz. the courses I studied helped me to do my job as effective and efficient as possible. Training is my passion and with this courses I am more open minded than before. Thank you.”
“I experienced a lot from the AOY team. As an individual already doing Labour Relations at my current place of work, this course made activities and tasks much more easy. Thank you so much Academy Of York for everything.”
Mcdonald Mputumi Maliwa