Module 3 of National Diploma: Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution NQF L5 SAQA ID 93994
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 35 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Draft an employment contract
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (Act 75 if 1997)
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Labour Relations Act with respect to Collective Agreements and Bargaining Councils
- Interpret and apply provisions of the Labour Relations Act relating to organizational rights
- Interpret and apply the codes of good practice and guidelines in the Labour Relations Act and Sectoral Determination
- Interpret and apply employment equity legislation to industry charters
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Study period: Up to 6 months
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of 9 Summative Assessments and one Final Integrated Summative Assessment. All 9 Summative Assessments will have to be marked as competent before the student may attempt the Final Integrated Summative Assessment. A mark of 65% is required before the National Diploma can be awarded.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Labour Relation Statutes (LR03ST)|
|Price Before bursary||R9,000|
|Price after bursary||R5,400*|
|Once off payment price||R4,850|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 15.4 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
”I am currently working as an HR Officer/Learning Coordinator for Mercedes-Benz. the courses I studied helped me to do my job as effective and efficient as possible. Training is my passion and with this courses I am more open minded than before. Thank you.”