Module 3 of National Diploma: Human Resources Management and Practices Support NQF L5 SAQA ID 61592
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 32 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Labour Relations Act with respect to Collective Agreements and Bargaining Councils
- Draft an employment contract
- Monitor and advise on substantive conditions of employment and related rights and obligations in an organization
- Apply the principles of employment equity to organisational transformation
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Study period: up to 6 months
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Human Resources Legal Framework (HR03LF)|
|Price Before bursary||R10 000|
|Price after bursary||R6 000*|
|Payment Plan||R400 over 15.months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
”It was a great experience studying with Academy of York ,they support their students when ever you require assistance .”