Life Coaching & Employee Wellness
Life Coaching: A Life Coach partners with their client to assess the client’s goals, where they are at, where they want to go, and then assist to bridge that gap. Therefore, Life Coaches have very distinctive character traits. They are empathic, patient and compassionate, they also exhibit strong leadership, organisational and communication skills.
This COMENSA (who are the SAQA registered Professional Body for coaches) registered Life Coaching course will guide you through all the intricacies of being a world-class Life Coach and incorporates all 9 of COMENSA’s Behavioural Standards Framework. The course covers the following:
- What it really means to be a world-class Life Coach
- How to develop yourself to become even more effective as a Coach
- How, and when to ask questions
- How to listen attentively
- How to guide and steer a client toward their dreams
- How to check that the client is moving in the right direction
- How to develop and maintain an excellent coaching presence
- How to set up a Life Coaching business
Employee Wellness: Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 16 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Explain the fundamentals of the concepts of wellness
- Explain the need for wellness awareness programs
- Apply knowledge of HIV/Aids to a specific business sector and a workplace
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this COMENSA & SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH,SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP and COMENSA. Both are SAQA recognized professional bodies.
|Course Name: Life Coaching & Employee Wellness Combo|
|Price Before bursary||R24 333|
|Price after bursary||R14 600 *|
|Once off payment price||R13 450|
|Payment Plan||R900 over 16.2 months|
|Registration Fee||R1 500|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary