Life Coaching: A Life Coach partners with their client to assess the client’s goals, where they are at, where they want to go, and then assist to bridge that gap. Therefore, Life Coaches have very distinctive character traits. They are empathic, patient and compassionate, they also exhibit strong leadership, organisational and communication skills.
Employee Wellness: Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 16 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Explain the fundamentals of the concepts of wellness
- Explain the need for wellness awareness programs
- Apply knowledge of HIV/Aids to a specific business sector and a workplace
This COMENSA (who are the SAQA registered Professional Body for coaches) registered Life Coaching course will guide you through all the intricacies of being a world-class Life Coach and incorporates all 9 of COMENSA’s Behavioural Standards Framework. The course covers the following:
- What it really means to be a world-class Life Coach
- How to develop yourself to become even more effective as a Coach
- How, and when to ask questions
- How to listen attentively
- How to guide and steer a client toward their dreams
- How to check that the client is moving in the right direction
- How to develop and maintain an excellent coaching presence
- How to set up a Life Coaching business
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this COMENSA & SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
|Price Before Bursary||R24 333.00|
|Price After Bursary||R14 600.00|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
|1: Once Off Payment|
|Once Off Payment Price||R13 450.00|
|PAY NOW and SAVE 10% on the COURSE FEE
*NO REGISTRATION FEES
|2: Payment Plan|
|Payment Plan||R900.00 over 16.2 Months|
*Please Complete the form to get one of our Support Consultants to contact you regarding a Payment Plan
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH,SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP and COMENSA. Both are SAQA recognized professional bodies.
Need Help Choosing The Right Course?
Complete your details below and one of our Student Advisor will call you back