SHE Coordinator SHEC03
This HWSETA accredited program, with 31 NQF credits, is designed for a person who currently is or wants to be involved in the administration and implementation of health and safety processes within the workplace. Following successful completion of this course this individual will be able to make recommendations on pertinent health and safety issues which may impact an organisations health and safety procedures.
The course covers the following Health and Safety Unit Standards:
- 120335: Conduct an investigation into workplace incidents
- 259597: Explain emergency preparedness and response procedures
- 119454: Maintain and adapt oral/signed communication
- 120359: Monitor, report and make recommendations on the requirements applicable to permit to work systems in a working environment
- 120366: Demonstrate an understanding of the implementation of occupational health, safety and environmental legislation in the workplace
- 119472: Accommodate audience and context needs in oral/signed communication
|Course Name||Course Code||Price before bursary||Price after bursary*||Payment plan option available||Once off payment price|
|SHE Coordinator(HWSETA)||Course Code:SHEC03||R15,000||R9,000||R600 over 15 months||R8,000|
|Study period: up to 6 months Registration fee: R600|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
Assessment and Award
Students will have to successfully complete knowledge based assessments and practical work based activities on each of the Unit Standards. On successful completion of this students will receive an Academy of York Statement of Results Letter outlining the unit standards covered. Academy of York will apply to HWSETA on the learner’s behalf for the SHE Coordinator Certificate with 31 credits after which students will be uploaded into the national database.
The Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by HWSETA.