National Diploma: Human Resources Management and Practices Support NQF L5 SAQA ID 61592
Students registered for this National Diploma will be able to co-ordinate and contribute to relevant Human Resources management practices in an organisation. As part of the learning, students will be exposed to the following aspects of Human Resources management practices in an organisation:
- The promotion of human resources management practices
- Legislative requirements related to human resources management practices
- The supervision and management of individual and team performances
- The recruitment, induction and development of employees
- Information systems and best practices related to human resources management practices
- Monitoring and evaluation of Health and Safety.
After successful completion of this National Diploma, learners may apply for assessor and facilitator registration with the relevant SETA. This NQF aligned and SABPP accredited course consists of 9 modules including
- Fundamental Communication 3
- HR Administration
- SA Legal Framework
- Human Resource Management
- Labour Relations
- Team Management
- Skills Development
- Workplace Education & Training
- Business Management
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have a choice of completing this qualification in 36 months.
Study period: Up to 36 months
- A completed, SAQA aligned HR FET Certificate with 140 credits at NQF L4
- 2 years’ work experience in recognized Human Resources environment
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of 9 Summative Assessments and one written Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment. Students must have achieved a competent grade in all 9 Modules before they may attempt the written Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment. Exam venues are available in all major South African cities (please contact us for specific venues and dates). Fees for the Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment are not covered within the course fee. The current SABPP fee is R1,350 and is subject to change. A minimum mark of 65% is required before the Diploma can be awarded.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: National Diploma Human Resources (HRNDP2)|
|Price Before bursary||R40,000|
|Price after bursary||R24,000*|
|Once off payment price||R21,800|
|Payment Plan||R750 over 32 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary