Style your life – Image Consultant Distance Learning
Image is more than just the reflection one sees in the mirror – it is about how one carries oneself, how one speaks, communicates with others both verbally and non-verbally and how one presents oneself to the world. Image Consultants are hired to improve the overall manifestation of a person or company, including physical appearance, public presentation and impression. As an image consultant, you may decide to work with individuals or groups of people and have the option of consulting for the following types of people:
- Women who want a new look
- Television personalities and Beauty pageant contestants
- Corporate executives and Job-seekers
- Lawyers and their clients
- Wives of recently promoted executives
- Singles seeking a partner
- Image Analysis – analysing current image of client
- Makeover Consultation – what needs to be done to create a new image
- Fashion Styling – tips on what to wear for particular body type
- Wardrobe Consulting – reviewing the client’s current wardrobe and deciding what improvements need to be made
- Make-up Analysis – colours, tones, styles, textures that need to worn by individual
- Vocal and Non-verbal Communication
- Etiquette – social networking, business functions, dining
- Developing strategic partnerships – hair stylists, voice coaches, personal trainers, dieticians, psychologists etc.
- Setting up your own business as an Image Consultant
- Marketing Ideas – website, referrals, networking, trade exchange
- Products needed for your business and where to purchase the products from
- Samples of operational business administration – invoices, contracts, emails
Study period: up to 9 months
Revamp, Recreate and Reignite:
Image Consulting is for anyone who is passionate about making a difference to people’s lives through finding the inner and outer beauty of every individual. Using style, colour, grace and flair, as an image consultant you will feel fulfilled and successful knowing you have the ability to assist others to reignite their fervour for life.
Assignment based. No tests. No exams.
All you have to do to get started is to register. You will receive your course material within 10 to 12 working days of registration, after which you start studying towards your Academy of York certificate. There are NO exams, NO tests, only assignments that you can complete from the comfort of your own home.
AOY Accreditation Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
|Course Name: Image Consulting (ICP01S)|
|Price Before bursary||R8,750|
|Price after bursary||R5,250*|
|Once off payment price||R4,725|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 15 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary