Module 2 of NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: GENERIC MANAGEMENT (NQF L5 SAQA ID 59201, LP 66069)
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 49 credits on successful completion.
- Devise and apply strategies to establish and maintain workplace relationships
- Develop and implement a strategy and action plans for a team, department or division
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Lead people development and talent management
- Manage individual careers
- Select and coach first line managers
- Monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards
- Set, monitor and measure the achievement of goals and objectives for a team, department or division within an organisation
Study Period: up to 6 months
Matric or NQF L4 qualification in relevant role. Learners must also have a good level of English literacy and numeracy.
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: People Management: GM02PM|
|Price Before bursary||R8,333|
|Price after bursary||R5,000*|
|Once off payment price||R4,500|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 14.3 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary