Skills Development Facilitator
Module 7 of National Diploma: Human Resources Management and Practices Support NQF L5 SAQA ID 61592
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 30 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to,
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning of skills development and other purposes
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
- Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills development practices in an organization
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Skills Development Facilitator (HR07SD)|
|Price Before bursary||R8,333|
|Price after bursary||R5,000*|
|Once off payment price||R4,500|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 14.3 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary