Statutory considerations within Labour Disputes
Module 5 of National Diploma: Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution NQF L5 SAQA ID 93994
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 28 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Apply the Arbitration Act in dispute resolution
- Apply case law and judicial precedents to labour related issues
- Apply the Public Service Act in mediation
- Apply the Promotion of Access to Information Act in mediation
- Apply the Protected Disclosure Act in mediation
- Apply the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Mine Health and Safety Act in mediation
- Apply the Compensation for Occupational Injury and Disease Act in mediation
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Study period: Up to 6 months
There are no entry requirements
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of 9 Summative Assessments and one Final Integrated Summative Assessment. All 9 Summative Assessments will have to be marked as competent before the student may attempt the Final Integrated Summative Assessment. A mark of 65% is required before the National Diploma can be awarded.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body, and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Statutory considerations within Labour Disputes (LR05SC)|
|Price Before bursary||R8,333|
|Price after bursary||R5,000*|
|Once off payment price||R4,500|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 14.3 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary