Supply Chain Management: Implementation
This NQF aligned programme is for people who are or want to be appointed in the Supply Chain Management division within the workplace.
During this course, the student will cover the following Unit Standards:
- 336712: Outline the philosophy of Supply Chain Management
- 336706: Establish a competitive supply chain infrastructure
- 336708: Facilitate processes to ensure the integration of supply chain information
- 336710: Develop and implement supply chain performance management systems
- 336711: Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements in developing strategies to optimize operational supply
Study period: up to 6 months
Assessment and Award
Students will have to successfully complete knowledge based assessments and practical work based activities for each of the Unit Standards. On successful completion of this students will receive an Academy of York: Basics of Supply Chain Management Certificate.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
|Course Name: The Implementation of Supply Chain Management (SCM003)|
|Price Before bursary||R7,000|
|Price after bursary||R4,200*|
|Once off payment price||R3,780|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 12 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary