Supply Chain Management: Operations
This NQF aligned programme is for people who are or want to be appointed in the Supply Chain Management division within the workplace.
During this course, the student will cover the following Unit Standards:
- 113835: Manage Logistics operations
- 336704: Prepare products for transportation; manage the return of goods and warehousing
- 336703: Design a distribution network
- 336720: Conduct demand forecasting and develop supply and capacity plans to meet demand
- 336705: Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of international trade and execute international purchase
- 336707: Demonstrate an understanding of the key issues important for compliance with corporate governance principles and social responsibility.
Study period: up to 6 months
Assessment and Award
Students will have to successfully complete knowledge based assessments and practical work based activities for each of the Unit Standards. On successful completion of this students will receive an Academy of York: Basics of Supply Chain Management Certificate.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is approved by Academy of York.
|Course Name: Supply Chain Management Operations (SCM004)|
|Price Before bursary||R7,000|
|Price after bursary||R4,200*|
|Once off payment price||R3,780|
|Payment Plan||R350 over 12 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary